0 9678 777 000 5675 245 0
SIMS : ROCKS ARE FREE, AND SLINGSHOTS EASILY STOLEN.
0 comments

Saturday, April 24, 2004
What can Brown do for me? Suck my ass.

I'm supposed to have a package delivered last Thursday, so I arrange to be at the house all day. It's not convenient, but that's the cost of having shit brought to your house. So, it's 3pm, 5pm, finally it's like 6:30, and I know they don't deliver after 7pm. So I look at the package tracking crap they have online, and it says the guy attempted to deliver at 5:45pm.


UPS is a big fucking liar.

I don't live in a mansion where I can't hear the doorbell from the servant's quarters. I'm sitting right by the door at 5:45, and I know this because I'm watching King Of The Hill at that time. And the other thing is, this cocksucker didn't drive that truck within 200 feet of my house, because I have a clear line of sight to the road.

To sum up:

He didn't drive to where I live.
He didn't get out of his truck.
He didn't walk up to my door.
He didn't knock on my door.
And the prick didn't leave a package slip. They ALWAYS do that much. So, I know this douche bag is lying.

Unfortunately, the package I was waiting on wasn't full of guns in order to take out my revenge. Plus, there's no way to know if the guy who finally showed up the next day is the same one. I don't have a problem killing a guy, I just don't see the point in murdering a complete stranger, that's all.

Oh, and for more big fun, look up UPS' shitty worker safety record, and anti-union activities. They are Brown like ASS.

Labels:


posted at 7:58 PM

maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com