0 9678 777 000 5675 245 0
SIMS : ROCKS ARE FREE, AND SLINGSHOTS EASILY STOLEN.
0 comments

Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Nothing is ever easy

I still think that that George Bush is a douchebag for winking and nodding at the attacks on John Kerry, even if he's finally denouncing them, now that the damage is done. But, I'm starting to get a little tired of John Kerry, too.


I did not like AT ALL his answer when asked if, knowing what he knows now, he'd still have voted to give the president the authority to go to war. I mean, if you, agreed with Bush then, and you agree with him now, why are you criticizing him about Iraq? There are fifty other horribly fucked up things you can attack this hypocrite on, but it seems to me that as a result of that lame-ass answer, Iraq is off the table.

It's too early, but expect more.

Labels: , , ,


posted at 6:55 AM

maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com