0 9678 777 000 5675 245 0
SIMS : ROCKS ARE FREE, AND SLINGSHOTS EASILY STOLEN.
0 comments

Sunday, December 05, 2004
Death Penalty

I can't lie to you, I like it in a lot of ways. And I understand why many people do, to be honest. It goes along with the whole Biblical "eye for an eye" thing. And it's very satisfying! Vengeance tends to be, after all.

But, as anyone even barely familiar with statistics knows, it just doesn't work. People don't avoid capital crimes because they fear the death penalty. Oh, sure, they get a little scared and remorseful just before Old Sparky gets fired up, but that doesn't mean a thing. Frankly, it's the anal rape in prison that keeps me on the right side of the law. I'd have killed most of you by now if I thought I could get away with it.

But pronouncements like that are not the way to increase readership and drive up ratings, so here's a nice Christina Aguilera song for you as we kick off another 40 minute Free Ride!

I'm sure I've just violated any number of copyrights and patents, but I'm not going to get into why the media suck right now. I will, but I don't have the energy right now. There are so many factors, and I really don't want to be exhausted when I decide to really lay it down.

Labels: ,


posted at 2:57 AM

maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com