0 9678 777 000 5675 245 0
SIMS : ROCKS ARE FREE, AND SLINGSHOTS EASILY STOLEN.
0 comments

Saturday, April 01, 2006
I loves me some Innernets

It's not news that there is a ton of cool music online, but in the past month, I find myself rather enamored with the BBC's 1Xtra service, the drum & bass shows, specifically. It's not for everybody, but when you have been listening to hip-hop since you were a little kid, finding good beats is paramount. And considering how commercial and weak most rap is nowadays, I'm content to let the DJ stand alone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/drumbass/


There's a ton of other cool shows you can stream, including the Indian/English guys from Panjabi Hit Squad. Surreal, and awesome. The accents are the icing on the cake. Thank me later, yeah?


posted at 6:38 PM

maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com