0 9678 777 000 5675 245 0
SIMS : ROCKS ARE FREE, AND SLINGSHOTS EASILY STOLEN.
2 comments

Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Disconnected

I got knocked offline for a couple of days earlier this week. What's interesting (more or less), is that I thought I would miss it more, but I really didn't. The only time I was actually annoyed was when I wanted to look up stuff on Wikipedia or some other place online, and couldn't. That's the best thing about the Internet, honestly, is that I don't have to wonder about things that pop into my head. I can just go look them up and get all the information I want. It sure as hell beats hoping the thing you want to research is in your encyclopedia.

So, now I'm back, and this is all I have to offer you. Pretty sad.

I did also play Minesweeper for the first time in years. Sweet.

Labels:


posted at 9:06 PM

maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com