0 9678 777 000 5675 245 0
SIMS : ROCKS ARE FREE, AND SLINGSHOTS EASILY STOLEN.
1 comments

Sunday, June 10, 2007
The Sopranos finito

And, it's over.


A lot of people complaining about the ending, which is hardly unexpected. People always like to bitch when something they like gets taken away from them, and especially with a TV show. I kind of liked the ending being non-specific, but with some possible outcomes suggested for the not-too-distant future.

With the Shah's head squished, does the relationship with New York get better?

Will Tony be indicted and sent to prison?

I'll admit, I kind of didn't like the strong suggestion that the family may have been about to be murdered. (I also don't care for that sentence structure.) I don't mind not knowing how the whole story ends, but that's a big meatball to leave hanging out there. But then again, it's a nice "Eat it" to the people that overanalyze things like this.

I'm sure the graduate students loved it. Say hi to your moms for me when she brings your Pop Tarts down to the basement.

Labels:


posted at 8:21 PM

maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com