0 9678 777 000 5675 245 0
SIMS : ROCKS ARE FREE, AND SLINGSHOTS EASILY STOLEN.
0 comments

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Translation provided

Thank you to the kind person who translated the screenshot, I am in your debt.

Nima said...

This is the translation of this verse of Quran my friend.

"GOD is Lord of those who believe; He leads them out of darkness into the light. As for those who disbelieve, their lords are their idols; they lead them out of the light into darkness - these will be the dwellers of Hell; they abide in it forever."

Thank you again, I appreciate all of the help people have provided in pointing me to information, and to help me understand this thing that is bigger than all of us.

Labels: ,


posted at 5:48 PM

maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com