0 9678 777 000 5675 245 0
SIMS : ROCKS ARE FREE, AND SLINGSHOTS EASILY STOLEN.
0 comments

Friday, April 30, 2004
Kill Bill

I just watched it on DVD, and holy crap! Admittedly, I'm a little late, but I don't get to the theater much, due to my busy schedule and lack of bladder control.

But if you haven't seen it, it's pretty impressive, and definitely not for the kiddies. I've liked Tarantino's movies, and Pulp Fiction is one of my all-time favorites, but this was definitely different. The dialogue was still very good, but there was a lot less of it. The reason, as you probably know, is to leave more room for all of the blood-spattering carnage. And excuse me for using a film school asshat -expression like "visually stunning," but this thing just looks AMAZING.

I'm quite sure that if you ever had dinner with Quentin, you'd be gnawing your own leg off to escape by the time the soup came. I mean, this guy is tiresome. Every interview I've ever seen with the guy makes him come off like some sort of Tourette's sufferer on acid. But he makes terrific movies, and even though Kill Bill Volume Two is in theaters near you RIGHT NOW, I just know I'll end up watching it on the home theater courtesy of the DVD I borrowed from someone.

That's what I do instead of updating the blog. Cheat big shots out of their royalties.

Labels: , ,


posted at 1:33 AM

maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com