0 9678 777 000 5675 245 0
SIMS : ROCKS ARE FREE, AND SLINGSHOTS EASILY STOLEN.
0 comments

Monday, April 28, 2008
I'm not blocked

I'm just sick of this Democratic primary. The whole thing is embarrassing, and I am done thinking about it for awhile. Obama has it wrapped up, Hillary cannot catch him, and it's over. All that's going on now is that she's trying to shit on him enough so that he'll lose to McCain in November, and then she can run in 2012. That's the Clinton game plan, and if she continues with the gutter politics until the convention, it'll probably work, too.

Fuck it, I'm done thinking about it for awhile. It's baseball season, and that's more than enough for me.

Labels: , ,


posted at 7:47 PM

maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com